Here are the questions we asked to ourselves after the end of the day 4 of our work week:
- What did you enjoy/are the most proud of today?
- What did you dislike and how would you improve it ?
- Any action/things you’d like to do tomorrow?
- Is there something slowing you down?
- I really loved the Knowle West Media Centre interview with the Youth Programme Manager (+1)
- I loved the session in the Filwood Community Center Café when we framed tomorrow presentation
- I loved getting time to publish my first diary!
- I liked the timetable session (the filter coffee was great!) (+2)
- I liked conducting community interviews (+1)
- The sunlight in the Filwood Community Center Café (+2)
- I enjoyed the visit of the Dome
- I enjoyed the hot chocolate
- I enjoyed visiting the Filwood neighbourhood and Community Centre
- I liked the ethos of the Knowle West Media Centre Factory
- I liked learning more about the damp busters.
Dislike / Improve
- I disliked the long pause while waiting for the bus
- I disliked the general feeling of being useless
- I disliked the move between the KWMC to the Factory… (not very pleasant)
- The pace of the day was too patchy and I got tired of moving around.
- Speak to John the open data activist we met at themeetup (+1)
- Polish the narrative of our research (+1)
- Present our work (+3)
- Jean Golding institute meeting
- Get feedback and gauge local government/ODI opinion on our research (+3)
- Meet with Voscur
- Go home and kiss my partner (+3)
Slowing me down
- Energy level (+2)