Here are the questions we asked to ourselves after the end of the day:
- What did you enjoy the most today?
- What would you like to change tomorrow?
- Is there something slowing you down?
- Getting back in touch with people helped us (+1)
- Planning all the activities yet to be done
- Working together again! (+1)
- Grappling with the complexity of the project terrain, feeling that we are making head way
- Mapping (+1)
- Feel like we’re making more progress as a group rather than a single person
- Good use of time / enjoyed tasks done today / good to empty the ‘to do’ list
- Good to get clarity on what is possible to do and yet to be done.
- Enjoyed the audiovisual background content displayed at the Barbican
- Calming my panic/uncertainty about time and decision making
- Work in a warmer place - drafts are the enemy!
- Driven slightly insane by the Brasilian traditional music and film run in the background.
Slowing me down
- I’m awaiting with excitement a response from the ODI about the project deliverables (+1)
- Incoming admin stuff to pave the way to send newsletter and stuff