Here are the questions we asked to ourselves after the end of the day:
- What did you enjoy the most today?
- What would you like to change tomorrow?
- Is there something slowing you down?
- I liked discovering (and understanding) the Bordeaux ward diagnosis (+1)
- The sunshine (+1)
- The burrito (+2)
- Outlining the objectives for Friday catch-up at the ODI (+1)
- Having a chat with Tom Hunter to clarify the project output (+1)
- Going to the Barbican (+1)
- Working in socks 👟
- Significantly adding to the website with the rich content we have.
- Emailing to thank the people who gave us their time and keep them in the loop (+2)
- Discovering the Impact Hub
- Witnessing the dwindling ‘to do’ pile
- Enjoyed remodelling the website super easily thanks to the system we adopted. It supports the work we produce well.
- I need to make something, more making
- I still struggle to understand when something is not optimal for me and share it with others (clear reasons, I feel I’m fuzzy in communications)
Slowing me down
- Maybe mild panic (but well, it’s less than yesterday)
- I feel I struggled to express I wanted to work on the report–I feel comfortable writing and am excited to share it back as a valuable ressource.
- Had less energy today
- Admin and communication work in the morning tends to slow me down.