Here are the questions we asked to ourselves after the end of the day:
- What did you enjoy the most today?
- What would you like to change tomorrow?
- Is there something slowing you down?
- asking ourselves the hard questions about what is the right prototype
- working at Look Mum No Hands
- all the discovery about data around Wellbeing and quality of life (+1)
- the sketching session (+1)
- cowriting in the morning (Mind the Gaps is…)(+1)
- the conversations with the people in Bordeaux (+1)
- our working process is working
- getting that sense of validation from the outside world that we are moving in the right direction
- Phil’s response gave me great ease while creating the survey questions
- the Typeform trial with branched flows
- the afternoon alignment was effortful and next time, I’d like to get my hands dirty sooner (trying Typeform etc.)(+1)
Slowing me down
- lack of time!!!
- the complexity of the issue