Here are the questions we asked to ourselves after the end of the day:
- What did you enjoy the most today?
- What would you like to change tomorrow?
- Is there something slowing you down?
- getting out on the field (+1)
- testing, reworking, testing, reworking (+2)
- it’s nice to be back in Bristol (+1)
- my leap into street interviewing (first time)
- happy to share my fears with others and that you were okay to accomodate them
- I really enjoyed hot toddy cure from the cold weather (+1)
- I enjoyed the team dynamics today–I felt we were less confused than yesterday and maybe some other days
- I enjoyed a day without stress and collecting such an output in such a short amount of time and with no pre-plan (24 interviews!)
- I enjoyed hearing from Bristolians about the quality of life, straight from the horse’s mouth.
- I enjoyed our transition to prototyping. Materialising our work after having found the right thing to build. It’s a comforting feeling.
- I enjoy Alaine’s skills for getting us out on the field.
- I enjoyed seeing team members interviewing and able to bounce back.
- I loved the cooking sessions today. (+2)
- to work at a faster pace–we had a very good pace the first week we came here
- to work on something of a digital nature
Slowing me down
- not enough energy (+1)
- lack of chocolate
- turning the interviews into data
- cross-referencing our questions with those of the quality of life survey to ensure we are adding value