Here are the questions we asked to ourselves after the end of the day:
- What did you enjoy the most today?
- What would you like to change tomorrow?
- Is there something slowing you down?
- discovering even more neighbourhoods in Bristol (+1)
- major heart love for the Folk House and the St Rbrhrg Community Centre (+1)
- experiencing outreach and face to face interviews first hand
- getting Phil’s always valuable feedback on local authorities (+1)
- having a better understanding of barriers and challenges in accessing all communities
- I enjoyed speaking to a member of the homeless community–it’s a huge problem that everyone brings up so it’s nice to get their point of view too
- I enjoyed planning next week
- I enjoyed iterating the form as we tried it with respondants
- I like crossing the various layers of the city from Clifton, to Bristol Castle then Easton
- I enjoyed that Alaine took the time to grab some bread.
- I like seing people aswering the form and being surprised that it was that easy and quick (+1)
- I am proud that we were able to go from semi directed interviews to an online version in 1 day
- I liked seing the diversity of the people in the place we visited and their interactions too.
- it was more challenging for me than the other days–I got caught up in the complexity of the project
- I find value in everything we do but I feel I lack individual time to invest in our natural skill set (+1)
- more time (dream change)
- we have a structure that works–it results in a productive way so we should keep it every day (+1)
- I would like to be able to reflect more when responding in a stresfull situation
Slowing me down
- unpredictability of locating communities
- bad quality of not being able to recover during the night, because of sleep