Here are the questions we asked to ourselves after the end of the day:
- What did you enjoy the most today?
- What would you like to change tomorrow?
- Is there something slowing you down?
It’s kind of amazing the fact the project is so complex and we all continue to approach that with such intensity that the Impact Map is the first session we did not succeed with.
- group sessions
- discovering the possible gender equality gap in our way of working, and having a general open discussion about that (+2)
- planning session this morning
- crispy katsu chicken at lunchtime (+2)
- the complexity of the project
- re-establishing the connection with Victoria
- continuing the interviews
- applying to the data festival (+2)
- getting positive answers for various meeting requests
- the drawing session
- have another 2 weeks to work on the project
- understand why we didn’t manage to go through the impact map session and to get feedback from a friend, what would have been a good alternative to run it
- be able to channel group thinking. We’re able to express our ideas but merging them into an output is hard
Slowing me down
- documentation of last week work out of the way
- still not sure how to balance natural skills and abilities with collaborative sessions
- size of the to do pile of post its