Here are the questions we asked to ourselves after the end of the day:
- What did you enjoy the most today?
- What would you like to change tomorrow?
- Is there something slowing you down?
- less manic pace (+1)
- the time to do some documentation work (+1)
- the speedy co-writing of the prototyping methodology (+1)
- I hold this university in high regards, I was pretending not to be nervous–I’m proud I have been able to remain calm and to answer everybody’s questions
- our relaxed presentation style–we can very easily, talk a little bit and hand over, the back and forth
- I enjoyed the enthusiasm of the students about our presentation at the London School of Economics, our ability to answer and the relevant contacts we’ve been given
- I enjoyed discovering more about other online survey providers, especially SurveyMonkey which has an offline mode… on paper (for all others, offline = on mobile without internet connection)
- I enjoyed publishing Reflexions on the field work on the website
- the enormous todolist pile
- to develop an elevator pitch to present the project faster (+1)
- more time to work on the project
Slowing me down
- distraction because of other projects
- not enough time