Here are the questions we asked to ourselves after the end of the day:
- What did you enjoy the most today?
- What would you like to change tomorrow?
- Is there something slowing you down?
- tea and biscuits at home
- getting quite a few things done and/or started (+1)
- nice to get our head back into the project before we start our project retro tomorrow
- making a list of our key learnings/discoveries makes me feel good about the outcomes of the project (+1)
- Rewatching the Eliza clip, Hyper Normalisation, it helped me make the connection between conversational interfaces and Mind the Gaps and how people feel about that
- I enjoyed wrapping our learnings and thoughts together as an excercise in its self
Slowing me down
- the release feeling because of Friday presentation (done but not done feeling)
- the time is too short to do all the things that we would like to do