Here are the questions we asked to ourselves after the end of the day:
- What did you enjoy the most today?
- What would you like to change tomorrow?
- Is there something slowing you down?
- making sense of how the french local authorities work
- seeing all the different services provided by cities with public (local city hall antenna, community centre, library, etc.)
- seeing the contrasts in the different neighbourhoods (+1)
- speaking to very different people during our interviews
- the kindness of the people we interacted with (+1)
- the quick iteration to translate the questionnaire into French
- discovering new neighbourhoods by walking or public transport
- discovering the first signs of cultural and urban differences between Bordeaux and Bristol (+1)
- fixing the printer at the cyber cafe (+1)
- having translated the landing page into French (+1)
- confirmation of our appointment with proximity officers and city hall representative
- try to feel less turned down by people who refuse to answer the questionnaire
Slowing me down
- tired from last week’s events