Here are the questions we asked to ourselves after the end of the day:
- What did you enjoy the most today?
- What would you like to change tomorrow?
- Is there something slowing you down?
- spending all day with Bordeaux proximity officers
- discovering day to day interactions with inhabitants, police officers and other city hall officers
- learning about the existing problems solving process, on the field and with the issue tracker software
- explaining the project to various people and getting their thoughts on its usefulness in term of information
- getting a stronger hunch on where to start broadcasting the project in Bordeaux (contacts, venues)
- discovering one of the proximity agent is a former farmer
- the weather?
Slowing me down